The #ChampagneGang Brunches at Fremont

Is there really anything more fun than going to brunch with a big group of friends to get drunk on bottomless mimosas? I think not.

We first saw Fremont on Instagram - They had mini cupcakes with a shot of Jameson (gross, but still cute) and alcoholic push pops and freeze pops. Whenever I see unique things like that, I'm sold right away. We made our reservations for a Saturday a month in advance since their brunch spots fill up super fast. 


We arrived just shortly before our 11am reservation times. We had three separate reservations, but asked if we could all be seated together. We were afraid they would be really strict about our party not all being there at the same time and counting to make sure we had exactly 18 people, but they were surprisingly laid back. 

The whole place was decorated in the American theme, but like since when is Labor Day a patriotic holiday? Either way, it was festive and fun. 


Our server was so amazing, but I am kicking myself because I can't remember her name. She was funny and told us "You can do whatever you want until you get kicked out." I told her she's talking to the wrong group of people, because they will do just that.  

The majority of us participated in the bottomless mimosas and almost instantly our table was full of overflowing champagne glasses and a couple of bottles. I asked our server how many bottles of champagne they go through in a weekend; 800-1000! That's insane. I mean, we probably consumed about 65 bottles at our table alone so I guess it's believable. 


They also had a variety of yummy juice options including orange, mango, passion fruit, and raspberry.


Then it was time for the buffet. But let's be real, once I started drinking I wasn't even thinking about food. A group went downstairs to the buffet and brought back platefuls of delicious looking food. 



Cheese for days, that's my kind of plate.


As the morning went on and turned into the afternoon, we were all feeling full and having the best time. The DJ came on the stage right next to our table, so of course there was dancing. 


Typical.

Actually, I'm not sure if I was actually dancing or just getting off the bench seating in this picture, but either way I was getting down, if you know what I mean.


After a while, we remembered the fun boozy popsicles and saw a few other tables order them, so we got a couple. 

This one was a frozen Pina Colada push pop with some kind of red flavored liquor in the dropper. It definitely looked cuter than it tasted. 


Next we ordered the boozy freeze pops which were flavored mojito, rosé and moscow mule. 


I had the mojito which kind of tasted like straight up tequila and salt, but it was still pretty good. I heard the rosé one was terrible.


 Then there was more champagne, more food, more dancing and more pictures... 



 It was honestly one of my favorite places I've ever been to. The atmosphere was just so fun with a feeling of controlled carelessness. 


Before going to Fremont, you need to realize three things:
1. You will most likely be there all day, so plan accordingly. The brunch package runs from 10am-3pm and is a little pricey, so you need to take full advantage. 
2. Get the bottomless mimosa AND food buffet package. Seriously. You will regret it if you don't. When I think of buffets at bars I think of a skimpy selection of eggs, bacon and toast, but let me tell you, Fremont's buffet had it all - Donuts, oysters, mini desserts, pizza, cheese platter, mac and cheese - I mean, EVERYTHING.
3. You're going to have an awesome time. Music, champagne, friends and food; it's the perfect boozy brunch.


It really was the BEST time and I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.